UNIVERSITY ADMISSION PROCEDURES
Admission to St John’s University of Tanzania is open to all qualified candidates as per entry requirements. Postgraduate, Bachelor degree and Non degree applicants should apply through the St John’s University of Tanzania Online Application System (SJUT – OAS) through the University website www.sjut.ac.tz or collect an application form from the admissions office or download the application form from our website.
All other applicants must follow the steps below:
Application fee is TZS 10,000/= for those who will apply through Online Application System (SJUT – OAS) payments should be done through M-Pesa, Tigo-Pesa or Airtel-Money as per procedures given in SJUT – OAS, and those who will use application form payments must be done through to SJUT Income Account maintained by CRDB Bank A/C No. 01J1082864000 referring to the applicant’s name.
Send the filled in application form to the University Admissions Office:
- Two duly filled in application forms.
- Two stamp size coloured photographs with applicant’s name written on the back.
- Two copies of certificates and/or result slips for O-Level or equivalent.
- Two copies of certificates and/or result slips for A-Level or equivalent.
- Two copies of birth certificate and/or affidavit.
- The original bank pay-in-slip for the payment of the non-refundable application fee.
Duly filled application forms can be delivered to the Admissions Office or be posted to:
St John’s University of Tanzania,
P.O. Box 47,